98% of visitors recommend Riviera Nayarit

Riviera Nayarit is a charming destination that captivates everyone, and proof of this is that 98% of all who visit Mexico’s Pacific Treasure would recommend it to their family and friends, according to a study made by the Convention and Visitors Bureau of this destination.

The quality of services, cleanliness and safety, but mainly the hospitality of the local people are the defining characteristics of Riviera Nayarit. Together with our beaches and amazing natural settings, these qualities capture the hearts of visitors, according to the data generated by the survey.

The document states that 75% of all tourists in Riviera Nayarit would “most likely” recommend the destination after spending their vacations here, and 23% said they would “probably” do so.

The results were also generated for the three micro destinations that compose Riviera Nayarit. Therefore, 75% would “most likely” recommend Bahia de Banderas, while 23% would “probably” do so. 75% would “most likely” recommend Rincon de Guayabitos, while 22% would “probably” do so. San Blas was completely endorsed by its visitors, because 74% would “most likely” recommend it, and the remaining 26% would “probably” do so.

These figures are truly valuable, as the same study made by the CVB revealed that 75% of all visitors that come to Riviera Nayarit did it after enjoying a satisfactory previous experience (40%), or after the recommendation of a friend or family member (35%).

The survey also allowed visitors to evaluate the different aspects that influence their travel experience on a scale of 1 to 10. Riviera Nayarit also achieved high ratings in this part of the study.

The most important values during visitors’ stays in Riviera Nayarit were hospitality, cleanliness and safety. Hospitality in Bahia de Banderas was rated with a 9.3, Rincon de Guayabitos with a 9.6, and the same for San Blas.

The cleanliness of our beaches and touristic services were highly appreciated. Bahia de Banderas received a cleanliness rating of 9.1, Rincon de Guayabitos 8.9 and San Blas 8.3

Tourists stated that they felt safe in our destination and praised this aspect of their travel experience. Bahia de Banderas was rated with a 9.1, Rincon de Guayabitos with a 9.3 and San Blas with a 9.3 in security.

The study will allow to evaluate the new promotional strategies for our destination, as well as to further shape them, including the fact that the Internet is the most influential media in purchase decisions of travelers. According to the study, 41% of all tourists make their reservations online, and only 37% do it through a travel agent. Furthermore, 9% make their travel decisions based on the information available online, only 2% look at brochures and less than 1% based it on magazines.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *