- Voting has begun! Vote today for the Riviera Nayarit in the following categories: America’s Best Emerging Tourism Destination 2021, America’s Best Wildlife Destination 2021, and America’s Best Honeymoon Destination 2021.
- The 2021 International Travel Awards recognize and reward the best in the travel and tourism industry.
The 2021 International Travel Awards has included the Riviera Nayarit as nominees in the categories of America’s Best Emerging Tourism Destination 2021, America’s Best Wildlife Destination 2021, and America’s Best Honeymoon Destination 2021.
These awards recognize and reward the top performers in the tourism and travel industry worldwide: tourism boards, travel companies, hotels, villas, apartments, attractions, theme parks, and tourism individuals.
KSA Tourism Marketing, a leading tourism marketing and PR company with over a decade of helping more than 5,000 global tourism companies to increase their brand, created these awards. They enjoy great credibility and international recognition, as they are voted on by travelers, guests of the nominated hotels, and industry professionals.
It should be noted that to move on to the voting stage, each nominee had to undergo a strict review by a team of judges (from diverse backgrounds), who ensure each year they choose the best of the best.
Voting for the 2021 International Travel Awards finalists begins on July 15, 2021, and ends on August 30, 2021. Final judging starts on September 10 and will end on October 10. The winners will be announced on October 15, 2021.
CLICK BELOW TO VOTE FOR THE RIVIERA NAYARIT!
About the Riviera Nayarit
- The Riviera Nayarit, known worldwide as Mexico’s Pacific Treasure, is located in Nayarit. The region offers 309 kilometers of pristine coastline, the splendid Sierra Madre Occidental Mountains, the spectacular Banderas Bay, and many protected natural wonders.
- This tourist destination is home to Nuevo Vallarta, the historic port of San Blas, the exclusive celebrity paradise of Punta de Mita, the boho-chic surf mecca of Sayulita, and a wealth of quaint fishing villages. Activities abound and range from world-class golf courses, zip-lining, scuba diving, surfing, bird and whale watching, and sea turtle release programs. Lodging options include luxury resorts, all-inclusive family resorts, intimate boutique hotels, and much more.
- As a testament to the destination’s safety and hygiene standards, the Riviera Nayarit received the Safe Travel Stamp developed by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).