https://www.rivieranayarit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logox300.jpg 0 0 1stonthelist https://www.rivieranayarit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logox300.jpg 1stonthelist2019-06-18 15:57:002019-06-18 15:57:00The Riviera Nayarit dazzles as a Luxury Destination during the 9th Luxury Lab Mexico
The Riviera Nayarit dazzles as a Luxury Destination during the 9th Luxury Lab Mexico
- For the fifth consecutive year, Mexico’s Pacific Treasure was the only tourism destination from this country invited to the most important style and luxury forum in Latin America.
For five consecutive years, the Riviera Nayarit has been the only tourism destination invited to Luxury Lab Mexico, the most exclusive luxury forum in Latin America that took place in Mexico City last June 10th.
Luxury Lab Mexico took over the iconic St. Regis Mexico City with the slogan “Reshaping Luxury,” bringing together business owners, CEOs, opinion leaders, and personalities within the industry to share tendencies, statistics, and research, as well as generate synergies among businesses catering to the high-end market, among them travel, hotels, fashion, accessories, jewelry, watches, beauty, premium beverages, automotive, architecture, and technology,
“The Riviera Nayarit had prominent participation in this platform as a luxury destination, reinforcing its positioning within the segment, allowing or interaction and the creation of alliances with the companies and brands in attendance,” said Richard Zarkin, public relations manager for the Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB).
During the event, there was a brand presence in the booth where attendees could interact with the team and enjoy signature drinks created by the destination’s Mixologist Ambassador, Israel Díaz, as well as taking home giveaways handmade by Huichol artisans. There was also a presence on invitations, the press backdrop, social media, and the event’s official event magazine.
The brand also took advantage of coverage by media including El Economista, Mexico Travel Channel, El Heraldo TV, and El Financiero, to generate interviews and other promotion for the destination
The theme of the ninth edition of Luxury Lab Mexico, “Reshaping Luxury,” refers to the obstacle that brands and companies face today, as in order to survive they must innovate and complement their offer with an approach that’s both sustainable and digital, as well as offering something the market has never seen before.
Some of the world’s top experts and speakers shared their experiences and knowledge, among them, Joel Muñiz, senior partner and managing director for BCG LATAM; Ingrid Bruha, sustainable fashion designer; Fflur Roberts, vice president of Luxury Goods for Euromonitor International; and Edgardo Osorio, founder and director of Aquazzura, among others.
During the forum, the speakers presented their investigations and shared projections that expanded on the luxury panorama:
- 56% of Mexicans prefer to spend on experiences rather than things, and 26% of Mexican travelers singled out outdoor activities as their favorite travel experiences.
- 29% of Mexican consumers are worried about climate change, and 34% indicated that consuming sustainable products makes them feel good.
- Today’s travelers seek a more authentic immersion in the destinations to embark on self-discovery.
- Today’s travelers are creators: they are involved in their travels every step of the way and want to make a positive impact on the world and the destination. They see travel not as an escape from reality, but as reality itself.
- 90% of millennials choose to enjoy an experience rather than owning stuff. Of these, 80% prefer culinary experiences; of that number, 70% want to learn to cook, not just eat.
The Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) and the Bahía de Banderas Hotel and Motel Association (AHMBB) reaffirm their commitment to the strategic promotion of the destination, pursuing areas of opportunity and consolidating new markets to increase the number of incoming tourists, together with the support of the Government of the State of Nayarit via the Tourism Promotion Trust (Fiprotur).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!