Vidanta Golf Nuevo Vallarta, one of the most important developers in Mexico, offers the following updates and news for golfers:
1. There is currently a Skins Tournament taking place every Thursday. The Green Fee is USD $30 with USD $20 skins for each player; the fee includes a BBQ meal but no drinks.
2. The new entrance to the golf course will be via the exit to Jarretaderas; this allows for direct access to the practice facilities and the Jack Nicklaus Academy.
3. Nighttime Tee Practice is open every day from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.; the cost is $150 pesos per person for unlimited practice.
4. The Jack Nicklaus Academy is open every day; rates depend on the players’ needs.
5. The current rates are as follows: Villas and Condos USD $98, outside views USD $198 valid April through September 2015.
6. The new golf course designed by renowned golfer Greg Norman will open up all 18 holes by December 2015.
For more information please call (52) 322 226-4000 Ext. 4600
See our hotel packages at: http://www.rivieranayarit.com/special_deals