- Hard Rock Hotel in Nuevo Vallarta inaugurated its Sanctuary Convention Center in 2015. This multi-function space offers 12,900 square feet of space, which combines with the Nayarit ballroom (6,317 square feet) and other meeting facilities in the hotel to offer 20,000 square feet of meetings and event facilities as well as spectacular outdoor areas including an open air auditorium beside the sea. The resort also provides six restaurants and its luxurious Rock Spa. www.hrhvallarta.com
- Marival Resort in Nuevo Vallarta offers 12,303 square feet of meeting space including a 7,589 square foot ballroom, 2,852 square foot foyer and 1,862 square foot patio. This five star all-inclusive resort has 497 luxurious rooms and suites with a private balcony or terrace. It also offers 11 restaurants and bars as well as a superb World Spa with international treatments for its guests. www.marival.com
- Punta Mita, the most exclusive resort development in Mexico, has two five diamond hotels, the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita and the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort that provide over 10,964 square feet of meeting space. The two Punta Mita golf courses, Bahia and Pacific, were both designed by Jack Nicklaus. Spa facilities, fine dining and sunset cruises make a meeting, incentive or wedding experience even more luxurious. http://www.fourseasons.com/puntamita/; http://www.stregispuntamita.com/
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is renowned for its five diamond facilities and service as well as its two four diamond restaurants, 267 one to three bedroom suites and luxurious 16,500 square foot spa. It offers three meeting rooms that total 9,418 square feet of conference space. http://vallarta.grandvelas.com/
- Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa offers an ideal combination of top accommodations, excellent event space and access to recreational activities to augment a meeting or incentive. It has over 15,392 square feet of available space for events including the Grand Salon and the Salon del Sol. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 1,100 guests or be divided into up to three smaller sections. Three additional meeting rooms accommodate up to 300 and the two outdoor spaces are each ideal for up to 500 guests. There are 693 suites, the superb El Tigre Golf Course, pools and luxury spa. Since it has its own marina and is adjacent to the Vallarta Yacht Club, many sailing and fishing tournaments take place here, or fishing can be incorporated into the MICE event.
In 2017, Riviera Nayarit is celebrating its 10thanniversary as the premier destination of Mexico. Renowned for its matchless luxury and protected natural wonders, Riviera Nayarit stretches along 192 miles of pristine Pacific coastline framed by the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains. Just ten minutes north of the Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), this region within the State of Nayarit includes the resort town of Nuevo Vallarta, the historic village of San Blas, exclusive celebrity hideout Punta Mita, “boho-chic” surfing haven Sayulita, picturesque fishing villages, miles of serene beaches and the spectacular Banderas Bay. Riviera Nayarit dazzles guests from all over the globe with activities such as: PGA golf courses, luxury spas, whale watching, turtle releases, zip lining, surfing, bird watching, international cuisine and artwork from the native Huichol tribe. The region attracts and satiates vacationers of all tastes and budgets with its wide range of accommodations including chic luxury resorts, eco-tourism boutique hotels and quaint B&B inns.