- The training webinar, offered through the CVB’s Promotion and Sales department, was delivered to a group of 100 travel agents specializing in the luxury segment.
The Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) was featured on Virtuoso’s Top 10 list of the best training webinars (out of 42 participating destinations worldwide), a recognition granted by the travel consultants from the global network of agencies specializing in luxury travel and experiences.
The seminar, offered on June 30 of this year through the CVB’s Promotion and Sales department, was aimed at a group of 100 travel agents specializing in the luxury segment from the United States, Canada, Mexico, as well as Central and South America.
The agents were trained on the destination’s tourism products, as well as the services offered by the Virtuoso hotels, which are: The St. Regis Punta Mita, Four Seasons Punta Mita, Conrad Punta de Mita, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita, and One&Only Mandarina.
The list of Top 10 Best Virtuoso Webinars of June 2021 was posted on the weekly Virtuoso advisor training newsletter and the Virtuoso Travel Academy (the exclusive learning portal for advisors), which is accessible to the network’s more than 20,000-plus advisors.
“Thank you for the time and energy the CVB dedicated to training our network of travel advisors! We look forward to more successful webinars in the future,” said Jessica Dinkins, Virtuoso Travel executive.
The following are Virtuoso’s top 10 highest-rated webinars in June 2021:
- Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Quark Expeditions 2021 Immersion Webinar 2
- Israel Ministry of Tourism
- Visit California 2021 Immersion Webinar 3
- RIVIERA NAYARIT TOURISM BOARD
- Allianz 2021 Immersion Webinar 3
- Santa Mónica Travel & Tourism
- The St. Regis Maldives Vommult Resort & Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai
- Thailand 2021 LEAP Webinar 2
The Riviera Nayarit is a safe destination. Our hotels, restaurants, and tourist establishments follow all the health protocols established by the Federal Government’s Ministry of Health and operate at the allowed capacities. Access to the beaches is limited. Be a responsible tourist: wear your mask and keep your distance.