- The articles by the six Brazilian influencers who visited the Destination reached over 1.2 million people interested in Sports Tourism.
https://www.rivieranayarit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logox300.jpg 0 0 1stonthelist https://www.rivieranayarit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logox300.jpg 1stonthelist2016-12-02 07:00:002016-12-02 07:00:00Brazilian Influencers Inspire A Fitness Journey To Discover The Riviera Nayarit
The organizers of the 8th Riviera Nayarit Half Marathon and 10K invited an important group of Brazilian influencers to participate in and post about the competition. They also requested the Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau take them on a tour of the Destination with a focus on fitness, which they did.
The six influencers are not only in incredible shape but they also follow a lifestyle closely linked to health, exercise and eating well. Among the activities they participated in were surfing classes and a zip line tour in Sayulita, snorkeling and SUP at the Islas Marietas, plus golf lessons in Punta Mita.
They also enjoyed the exquisite local gastronomy, the top-notch luxury of the area hotels and the absolute relaxation of their spas.
These influencers are personalities with excellent presence and credibility in social media thanks to their careers in the fitness world. Their articles have reached over 1.2 million people via their different social media and platforms.
Some of the Press Trip attendees also visited last year to participate in the 7th Riviera Nayarit Half Marathon and 10K, which is why this year there were runners from Brazil.
Sports Tourism is one of the fastest growing segments per year on a global level at 25%, generating approximately $600 million USD.
Here’s a look at the influencers:
· Camila Serakides: www.missfit.blog.br
· Marina Strazzer Miziara: www.instagram.com/marinastrazzer/
· Andre Luiz Moreira: www.instagram.com/andrepersonal/
· Juliana De Brito Almeida Miranda Falchetto: www.runjurun.com/
· Thais Muller Massafera: www.thaismassa.com.br/index.php
· Karoline Gomes Macedo: www.instagram.com/kamacedo/
You might also like
Riviera Nayarit and Puerto Vallarta work together to attract tourism professionals to Tianguis Turistico Mexico 2012