Couples can rekindle the romance and passion in Riviera Nayarit, the Mexican location favored by lovers for its Pacific coastlines, natural beauty, restaurants, spas and abundant activities
RIVIERA NAYARIT, MEXICO (January 17, 2019) – Love is in the air, on the beach and everywhere for romantic couples in the Riviera Nayarit region of Mexico along the Pacific Coast this Valentine’s Day season. With 192 miles of gorgeous coastline, Riviera Nayarit is ideal for couples looking to get away from it all in a secluded setting to enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation together.
Many of the area’s hotels are offering special romance-centered packages for couples with perks ranging from massages for two to romantic beachside dinners.
· At W Punta de Mita, located in Riviera Nayarit’s most exclusive town, travelers can choose to “Ignite the Passion” by taking advantage of this V-Day romance special that includes daily breakfast for two in the Venazú restaurant, a room upgrade, a sumptuous seven-course meal at Mesa 1 – one of the world's most exclusive restaurants, two massages at AWAY Spa and full access to the hydrotherapy circuit. Promo Code: ES5. Rates from $350 to $1,600 a night.
· Set on a 250-acre ecological jungle preserve, Imanta Resorts Punta de Mita surrounds couples with a serene natural playground all their own. The resort’s “Romance at the Cliff” package invites couples to enjoy a jungle walk where they’ll be received by a traditional Nayar conch blower, an ancient drummer and a Huichol flute player. The trio will serve as guides to a secret location on The Cliff, which boasts stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the lush jungle of the Sierra de Vallejo. Here, guest will experience a Relais & Chateaux meal with a half dozen oysters and two Pacific lobsters fresh from ocean coves below, along with filet mignon, wine pairings and more. The package costs $1,000 per couple.
· Nestled in the hills overlooking Banderas Bay and the Pacific Ocean, the Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa is offering a complimentary lobster dinner for two in any of the hotel’s restaurants and sweetening the deal with discounted rates. Couples can enjoy all-inclusive prices starting at $123.50 per person, per night in the adults-only Tropical View Junior Suites. Bookings must be made directly on the hotel website for travel between Feb 1 – March 31, 2019.
· At Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit – a secluded treasure tucked away on Banderas Bay and surrounded by the majestic Sierra Madre mountains – couples can indulge in the “Sweet Romance” package which includes a beachside dinner for two, 50-minute couples’ massage, honeymoon style amenities like strawberries, sparkling wine, and roundtrip airport/hotel transfers for an additional $1,025/per couple. It’s the perfect chance to walk hand in hand on the beach as the sun sets over the Pacific!
· Iberostar Playa Mita is a five-star all-inclusive resort in Riviera Nayarit with an exquisite waterfront location on the Pacific Coast. The hotel offers one of the finest culinary experiences in the region with five à la carte restaurant and buffet options. In addition to romantic dinners at the resort’s eateries, the property is loaded with activities including a competitive golf course. After a round of 18 or exploring Riviera Nayarit’s historic streets, guests can relax at the Sensations Spa. Current February specials include rates as low as $110 per person, based on double occupancy.
These dreamy offerings are just a few of the options for couples seeking a romantic getaway this Valentine’s Day Season. Riviera Nayarit offers easy connections to most major U.S. and Canadian cities through Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (#PVR), which is serviced by 250 international and national flights per week. It is the perfect destination to connect with Mexican culture this Valentine’s Day Season, offering experiences you will remember long after your visit.
About Riviera Nayarit
Renowned for its eclectic charm, luxurious hospitality and authentic appeal, Riviera Nayarit has earned global recognition as the Pacific Coast’s treasure destination. Situated within Mexican state Nayarit, the region offers 192 miles of pristine Pacific coastline, the wondrous Sierra Madre Mountains, the spectacular Banderas Bay and endless protected natural marvels. Riviera Nayarit is home to resort town Nuevo Vallarta, historic village San Blas, exclusive celebrity haven Punta de Mita, “boho-chic” surf mecca Sayulita and a variety of picturesque fishing villages. Activities abound from world-class golf courses, zip lining, diving and surfing to bird watching, whale watching and turtle release programs. Accommodations range from luxury branded resort destinations and family friendly all-inclusives to intimate boutique properties and everything in between. A further testament to the destination’s hospitality offerings, Riviera Nayarit boasts four AAA Five Diamond hotels, 11 AAA Four Diamond hotels and 13 AAA Three Diamond hotels. Rounding out the destination’s allure, superior quality international gastronomy awaits including a AAA Five Diamond restaurant, six AAA Four Diamond restaurants and 26 AAA Three Diamond restaurants. Riviera Nayarit is just 10 minutes north of Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR).
To discover the Pacific Coast’s treasure destination, visit www.RivieraNayarit.com or follow Riviera Nayarit on Facebook, Twitter @riv_nayarit and Instagram @riviera_nayarit.