Mexico’s Pacific Treasure Shines Brighter than ever this Holiday Season
From specialty holiday menus and tequila tastings to cultural experiences and lively celebrations, Riviera Nayarit sets the stage for an unforgettable end of the year.
RIVIERA NAYARIT, MEXICO (December 11, 2018) – Riviera Nayarit, Mexico’s pacific treasure and newest destination, promises discerning travelers of all walks of life a vibrant holiday season with a merry line-up of seasonal experiences. Visitors from around the world flock to the sun-kissed shores of Riviera Nayarit each year to partake in a vacation of equal parts style and substance. Whether seeking a lively and luxurious backdrop for ringing in the New Year or a more serene, culture-centric holiday haven where relaxation is on the itinerary, Riviera Nayarit’s eclectically charming allure is certain to set the destination apart from other offerings this season.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Festivities: From December 4 to 12, the boho-chic town of Sayulita is renewing one of its most cherished traditions: a novena in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mexico’s Patron Saint), a demonstration of faith and a popular celebration for families, businesses, local civil groups, and visitors from the neighboring towns, as well as domestic and foreign tourists.
Travelers can revel in
- · The , is the perfect celebration for art and culture lovers. Taking place in Riviera Nayarit’s cultural capital of San Pancho, the 13th edition of the festival takes place December 26 through 30, and features exhibitions and workshops of dance, theatre performance, literature, photography, sculpture, martial arts, and more.
· The will offer family friendly programming December 18 to January 2. Guests can enjoy a wide array of seasonal programming including Santa skydiving, kids camping under the stars, Huichol art workshops, tequila blending, beach BBQ parties and bonfires, live Cuban music and DJ nights, artisanal churro carts and special holiday menus at all dining outlets. Guests are welcome to close the year tasting the very best of Mexican cuisine through the new “México Mágico” culinary experience.
· invites guests to live it up this holiday season and embrace the design-centric hotel’s “It’s a Wrap” festivities. Guests can begin their celebrations on December 25 dancing to the beat and cheering to the new year at the X-Mas beach fest and later indulge in a buffet style dinner at Chevycheria beach or try some Southeast Asian flavors: Grill style at the Spice Market.
· Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills will kick off its New Year’s festivities with a foam party at Eva
Mandarina Beach Club. Resort guests can also enjoy a cocktail hour and gala dinner before
ringing in 2019 at the New Year’s Eve Fiesta. Continuing the celebration into New Year’s Day, the resort will host a brunch, beach barbecue and its first boules tournament of the year.
Beyond month-long celebrations, Riviera Nayarit’s 200-miles of pacific coastline and idyllic year-round weather are perfect for winter getaways with family and friends.
About Riviera Nayarit
Renowned for its eclectic charm, luxurious hospitality and authentic appeal, Riviera Nayarit has earned global recognition as the Pacific Coast’s treasure destination. Situated within Mexican state Nayarit, the region offers 192 miles of pristine Pacific coastline, the wondrous Sierra Madre Mountains, the spectacular Banderas Bay and endless protected natural marvels. Riviera Nayarit is home to resort town Nuevo Vallarta, historic village San Blas, exclusive celebrity haven Punta de Mita, “boho-chic” surf mecca Sayulita and a variety of picturesque fishing villages. Activities abound from world-class golf courses, zip lining, diving and surfing to bird watching, whale watching and turtle release programs. Accommodations range from luxury branded resort destinations and family friendly all-inclusives to intimate boutique properties and everything in between. A further testament to the destination’s hospitality offerings, Riviera Nayarit boasts four AAA Five Diamond hotels, 11 AAA Four Diamond hotels and 13 AAA Three Diamond hotels. Rounding out the destination’s allure, superior quality international gastronomy awaits including a AAA Five Diamond restaurant, six AAA Four Diamond restaurants and 26 AAA Three Diamond restaurants. Riviera Nayarit is conveniently 10 minutes north of Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR).
To discover the Pacific Coast’s treasure destination, visit www.RivieraNayarit.com or follow Riviera Nayarit on Facebook, Twitter @riv_nayarit and Instagram @riviera_nayarit.