- Make room on your calendar for Friday, May 30th from 9:00 AM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT and stop by the #RivieraNayarit Twitter Party to post your pics, videos and thoughts on the Riviera Nayarit—every destination will be highlighted during the event, from Novillero to Nuevo Vallarta and the coastal towns of Santiago Ixcuintla, San Blas, Compostela and Banderas Bay.
The Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVB), working together with the Riviera Nayarit Hotel and Motel Association’s Social Media Club, invite one and all to their first all-day Twitter Party to be held on Friday, May 30th from 9:00 AM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT. The hosts will be posting questions between 11:00 AM CDT and 1:00 PM CDT.
This project seeks to take advantage of the popular social media platform in order to create another distribution channel to reach more users and potential clients.
“The objective is to position the #RivieraNayarit hashtag among the top tags in the domestic market and have it become a trending topic in the Twitterverse,” explained Liliana Lara, Marketing Director for the Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The idea is everything that has to do with the Riviera Nayarit will revolve around this hashtag, which will be prevalent during the entire day.
“We’d like to invite the entire community of Nayarit and beyond to comment on their Twitter accounts: join us and post something positive, a great experience or whatever you like best about the Riviera Nayarit. We all need to come together with passion and pride as citizens of Nayarit or as lovers of this amazing destination,” she added.
There are a great many topics to choose from in regards to posting images or videos, from the gastronomy to the beaches, water sports, golf, mountaineering, hotel accommodations, scenery and much, much more.
One of the most important details is the need to include posts about all of the many micro-destinations in the Riviera Nayarit so the public at large can get to know them: from Playa Novillero in Tecuala to Nuevo Vallarta and all the coastal towns of Santiago Ixcuintla, San Blas, Compostela and Bahía de Banderas.
The all-day Twitter party will be held simultaneously on their Spanish-language Twitter account @RivieraNayarit and on the English-language account at @Riv_Nayarit.
Here’s a list of all of the Riviera Nayarit’s Social Media accounts:
- Facebook in Spanish: http://www.facebook.com/rivieranayarit.mx
- Facebook in English: http://www.facebook.com/rivieranayarit.mex
- Facebook in Portuguese: https://www.facebook.com/RivieraNayaritBR?fref=ts
- Twitter in Spanish: http://twitter.com/RivieraNayarit
- Twitter in English: http://twitter.com/riv_nayarit
- Twitter in Portuguese: http://twitter.com/Riv_NayaritBR
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rivieranayarit
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/riviera_nayarit
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RivieraNayaritCVB