The Riviera Nayarit is a destination made up of more than 20 micro-destinations, which extend along nearly 200 miles of the Mexican Pacific coastline. It’s only 10 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport and is one of the most important tourism destinations in the country. Its cutting edge infrastructure—located mainly around the Banderas Bay—and its astonishing natural beauty have made it a preferred destination for high impact events, including the 2012 Tianguis Turístico; the annual LIDE meetings, considered Brazil’s most influential meeting of top executives; and the Mexico Cup Regatta for the years 2010, 2012 and 2014.
The destination showcases the second largest bay in the world, which serves as the backdrop for endless golden beaches, luxurious spas with programs that fine-tune both body and soul, and six world-class golf courses, not to mention a top-notch culinary scene and hotels that turn any business trip into a truly pleasurable experience.
Accommodations in the area include 14 thousand rooms—8 thousand of which are Five Star, Grand Tourism or Special Category. These luxurious venues are made for the meetings and conventions industry and are part of an offer where business and pleasure find the perfect place to meet.
· Entertainment for private events, e.g. mariachi, folkloric ballet or group
· Welcome and closing cocktail
· Support in obtaining government permits for logistics
· Discounts on banquet, audiovisual or entertainment services
· Discounts on tours and destination activities
· Organization of group activities, e.g. teambuilding
· Artisanal gifts for the group
· Brand presence: banners, standards, signage
Special note: these benefits vary according to the number of attendees, the length of stay of the group and the travel season. Availability subject to change.