- Many hotels in our invite you to celebrate Mexico’s Independence Day in an atmosphere of luxury, nature, and fun
Riviera Nayarit, a destination with a perfect blend of luxury nature and fun, welcomes you to celebrate Mexico’s Independence Day on September 15. To celebrate Mexico’s Independence, you can choose to stay in our destination and avoid the crowds elsewhere.
Several hotels in our destination have created special events to celebrate on September 15, offering top-quality services paired with the taste of Mexico. Tequila, mariachi, dancing, and fun will be enjoyed in our destination amidst a breathtaking natural backdrop.
These are some of the offers available:
- Grand Palladium Vallarta offers an upgrade to Jr. Suite for $1,297.00 pesos per person per night, in an all-inclusive plan, with meals included 24 hours
- Samba Vallarta by Emporio Hotels & Resorts has a special all-inclusive option for $935.00 pesos per person, based on double occupancy
- Enjoy “September 16 in Luxury” by St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, which will also offer a Mexican brunch on Sunday 16 and diverse activities featuring Mexican gastronomy throughout the weekend. Starting at $3,500.00 pesos per room per night
- Children stay for free, and free rounds of golf at Dreams Villa Magna Resort & Spa, starting at $2,828.00 pesos per room, based on double occupancy
- Marina Banderas Suites Hotel Boutique is offering a third night free, from $1,500.00 pesos at the Jr. Suite
- Travel and save in September with Marival Resorts & Suites, from $1,050.00 pesos per person per night in an all-inclusive plan
- In September, children stay for free at Marival Residences & World Spa, starting at $2,095.00 pesos per adult
- Children stay for free at Rancho Banderas, until September 16
- Bell Air Vallarta is offering the All Gourmet concept starting at $999.00 pesos per person
- Grand Velas is offering an all-inclusive, all-luxury package with golf and a 25 minute massage starting at $3,400.00 pesos per night.