· Seven resorts, roundtrip airfare, meals and more are featured attractions of All-Inclusive Vacation Packages
The incomparable beaches, restaurants, resorts and natural beauty of Riviera Nayarit have just been wrapped up and tied with a bow for travelers throughout the United States and Canada.
Aeromexico Vacations on May 31st introduced all-inclusive vacation packages from almost 40 cities that feature round-trip airfare, accommodations, meals and many other amenities, even airport transfers, hotel taxes, luggage handling, gratuities and 24/7 toll-free assistance.
The packages in Riviera Nayarit combine travel on Aeromexico and partner airlines with seven all-inclusive four- or five-star resorts. Depending on the resort, guests will enjoy a wide choice of dining experiences, extensive recreational facilities, including swimming pools and beaches, shopping, sightseeing, children’s programs, enrichment activities such as arts and crafts or language lessons, theme dinners and nightly entertainment. All for the price of the Aeromexico Vacation package.
In addition, each of the participating resorts adds in its own special incentives and amenities. These include, depending on the package chosen:
• Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta: up to a $400 resort credit and for kids, a free stay and free meals
• Marival Resort & Suites: Complimentary golf and an “Exclusive All Inclusive Plus” plan
• Marival Residences & World Spa: Unlimited complimentary golf, the “Exclusive All Inclusive Plus” plan, six free tours and one free night
• Riu Jalisco: A $35 spa credit and 20% discount on golf greens fees
• Riu Palace Pacifico: A $35 spa credit and 20% discount on golf greens fees
• Riu Vallarta: A $35 spa credit and 20% discount on golf greens fees
• Vallarta Palace: Up to $2,500 resort credit and kids stay and eat free
For information and reservations, visit www.aeromexicovacations.com or call 800-934-4488. For information on Riviera Nayarit, please visit www.rivieranayarit.com