· Riviera Nayarit beaches are in vogue across different market segments
· The diversity of Mexico’s Pacific Treasure offers possibilities that are as varied as its landscapes
Mexico’s Pacific Treasure, as Riviera Nayarit is also known, is a young destination that extends over 180 miles of beaches, and diversity is the main allure for those who visit our region.
The diversity of activities in our heavenly destination is key to Riviera Nayarit. This variety includes more than landscapes, flora, fauna, gastronomy, and recreational activities, it also includes infrastructure and services, from hotels and developments in Nuevo Vallarta to the virgin beaches to the north.
Riviera Nayarit is much more than the sophisticated world-class resorts that have settled in our region, it’s also about the smaller details offered by exclusive boutique hotels located in little-known beaches or in traditional fishermen towns.
Luxury in Riviera Nayarit rests in its history, which finds its finest expression at the Heroic Port of San Blas, but also in archeological sites like Los Toriles, Ixtlan del Rio, or in unspoiled towns in the sierra where the Cora and Huichol ethnic groups live.
Riviera Nayarit’s lavishness is also present through its biological diversity, which offers environments preferred by species like the humpback whale, the blue-footed bobby and the Olive Ridely turtles, which travel hundreds of miles to reach our coasts.
Over all things, the splendor of Riviera Nayarit can be found in its beaches, which have been classified as the ‘coolest’ in Mexico.
BASK IN THE SUN THROUGHOUT RIVIERA NAYARIT
- Matanchen, the most traditional cool
- Playa Tortugas, an Eco-cool beach
- Sayulita, where fashion is at its coolest
- Litibu, chic and very cool
- Punta Mita, exclusive and cool
- Destiladeras, the most beautiful cool
- Nuevo Vallarta, family cool